HJC F70 Feron Helmet (SOLD OUT)
The HJC F70 Helmet brings technical design and materials at an affordable price point. Its aerodynamic shell is made out of fiberglass composite for a lightweight yet stiff exterior. HJC’s Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps move air through the helmet and pull heat and moisture out. Anti-bacterial fabric lining the interior wicks sweat away and dries quickly. Emergency quick release cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track day helmets. An integrated drop down internal sun visor makes it easy to manage the sun without having to worry about bringing an extra face shield along. Speaker pockets allow the F70 Helmet to more easily take a Bluetooth communication system. A breathe deflector and chin curtain are included from the factory, just a few of the details that HJC has considered.
- Carbon Fiber Outer Shell Provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for greater visibility
- Pinlock®-Ready Visor
- Integrated SunShield: HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke sunshield
- Ready for SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators (sold separately)
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- MultiCool™ and SuperCool® Interior
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Smooth & Easy To Operate Ratchet System
- Removable, Washable Crown & Cheek Pads
- Emergency quick release cheek pads
- Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Anti-Fog lens pin prepared HJ-32 Shield provides 95% UV protection
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- DOT and ECE approved
- Weight: XS to M 3.25 lbs. (1,475g +/- 41.5g ), LG to 2XL 3.43 lbs. (1,559g +/-41.5g )
Check out these similar products:
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!