Bell Bullitt Helmet
- Low-profile composite shell
- 3 shell and EPS sizes for a personalized fit
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Front chin vents with metal mesh intake and exhaust vents
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial micro suede interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Accessory shields available for a personalized look; helmet ships with the flat clear shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Brushed aluminum shield pivot discs with rubber o-rings
- Exclusive Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Leather D-ring pull tab
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT certified
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58-59cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
External Links for Fit Help:
Our Two Cents
You have a couple different options to customize your Bullitt helmet. The Bubble shields add a cool, retro look and the Flat shields have a more sleek look (see the related products below). Whether you choose a Bubble shield or a Flat shield, you will need to get it with the proper color leather tab (unless you want to go wild and have one that contrasts).
The leather tabs on the shields match the color of the helmet’s interior. Here’s the breakdown on which color helmet has a brown interior and which has a black interior.
|Helmet Color||Interior Color|
|Solid Gloss Black||Brown|
|Solid Matte Black||Black|