HJC F70 Stone Grey Helmet
- E.C.E. & D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventalation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Integrated SunShield: HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation ystem with easy-to-reach lever position. Anti-Fog coated.
- MultiCool® (cheek pads) and SuperCool® (Comfort Liner) Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying functions, superior to previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: Interchangable througout all shell sizes
- D-Ring with Retention Strap
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Smooth and easy to operate ratchet system with minimizing size
- Anti-Fog lens pin prepared HJ-32 Shield: Provides 95% UV protection.
- Included parts: Breath deflector, Chin Curtain
- Speaker pockets: For Bluetooth communication
- Smart HJC (BT sold seperately)
- Weight: XS to M 3.31 lbs. (1,500g ), LG to 2XL 3.47 lbs. (1,575g )
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The F70 is an entirely new helmet style from HJC. The Advanced Fiberglass Composite shell uses HJC’s Advanced Channeling Ventalation System to provide 25% improved airflow over their previous fiberglass shell line. 4 intake vents, including 2 chin vents that allow optimal inflow in both upright and tucked riding positions, and 5 exhaust help to maximize airflow. The included breath deflector is oversized to fill the gap below the integrated internal sun shield which runs on a cable system for smoother operation versus the spring loaded system HJC used in earlier models and moves the mechanism to the chin bar for easier operation while you ride, all while reducing the overall weight of the helmet. The shell is constructed to house the all new HJC Smart communication systems powered by Sena, which are sold separately. The eye port is wider and gives the helmet an aggressive overall look. The Stone Grey finish features a slightly rough texture for an extremely unique helmet look.