HJC F70 Stone Gray Helmet
The HJC F70 Helmet brings technical design and materials at an affordable price point. Its aerodynamic shell is made out of fiberglass composite for a lightweight yet stiff exterior. HJC’s Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps move air through the helmet and pull heat and moisture out. Anti-bacterial fabric lining the interior wicks sweat away and dries quickly. Emergency quick release cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track day helmets. An integrated drop down internal sun visor makes it easy to manage the sun without having to worry about bringing an extra face shield along. Speaker pockets allow the F70 Helmet to more easily take a Bluetooth communication system. A breathe deflector and chin curtain are included from the factory, just a few of the details that HJC has considered.
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell
- Aerodynamic advanced CAD shape with enlarged eye port for greater visibility
- Pinlock®-Ready Visor
- Integrated SunShield: HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke sunshield
- Ready for SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth communicators (sold separately)
- Adjustable to three positions speaker pockets
- MultiCool™ and SuperCool® Interior
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
- Smooth & Easy To Operate Ratchet System
- Removable, Washable Crown & Cheek Pads
- Emergency quick release cheek pads
- Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Anti-Fog lens pin prepared HJ-32 Shield provides 95% UV protection
- Breath deflector and chin curtain included
- DOT and ECE approved
- Weight: XS to M 3.25 lbs. (1,475g +/- 41.5g ), LG to 2XL 3.43 lbs. (1,559g +/-41.5g )
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Head Measurement (inches)
|Head Measurement (cm)
|6 5/8 to 6 3/4
|20 7/8 to 21 1/4
|53 to 54
|6 7/8 to 7
|21 5/8 to 22
|55 to 56
|7 1/8 to 7 1/4
|22 1/2 to 22 7/8
|57 to 58
|7 3/8 to 7 1/2
|23 1/4 to 23 5/8
|59 to 60
|7 5/8 to 7 3/4
|24 to 24 3/8
|61 to 62
|7 7/8 to 8
|24 3/4 to 25 1/4
|63 to 64
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The F70 is an entirely new helmet style from HJC. The Advanced Fiberglass Composite shell uses HJC’s Advanced Channeling Ventalation System to provide 25% improved airflow over their previous fiberglass shell line. 4 intake vents, including 2 chin vents that allow optimal inflow in both upright and tucked riding positions, and 5 exhaust help to maximize airflow. The included breath deflector is oversized to fill the gap below the integrated internal sun shield which runs on a cable system for smoother operation versus the spring loaded system HJC used in earlier models and moves the mechanism to the chin bar for easier operation while you ride, all while reducing the overall weight of the helmet. The shell is constructed to house the all new HJC Smart communication systems powered by Sena, which are sold separately. The eye port is wider and gives the helmet an aggressive overall look. The Stone Grey finish features a slightly rough texture for an extremely unique helmet look.