HJC F70 Solid Helmet
- E.C.E. & D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced Fiberglass Composite Shell: Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology.
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventalation System: Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out.
- Integrated SunShield: HJ-V9 Black Dark Smoke sunshield deploys quickly and easily with new wire operation ystem with easy-to-reach lever position. Anti-Fog coated.
- MultiCool® (cheek pads) and SuperCool® (Comfort Liner) Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Provides enhanced moisture-wicking and quick-drying functions, superior to previous generation.
- Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
- Cheek pads: Interchangable througout all shell sizes
- D-Ring with Retention Strap
- Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Smooth and easy to operate ratchet system with minimizing size
- Anti-Fog lens pin prepared HJ-32 Shield: Provides 95% UV protection.
- Included parts: Breath deflector, Chin Curtain
- Speaker pockets: For Bluetooth communication
- Smart HJC (BT sold seperately)
- Weight: XS to M 3.31 lbs. (1,500g ), LG to 2XL 3.47 lbs. (1,575g )
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!