Alpinestars Stella Andes V3 Drystar Jacket
The Andes v3 Jacket is anatomically engineered for an optimized women’s fit and its exclusive Alpinestars Drystar® construction ensures 100% waterproofing and high levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
- Front waterproof cargo pockets for convenience and peace-of-mind closure.
- Large, external utility pocket on lower back, plus internal pockets and a waterproof wallet pocket for real-world practicality.
- Integrated soft edge collar and 3D mesh construction for enhanced comfort over long distances.
- Premium YKK zipper for main front closure offers adaptable, secure and convenient closure.
- Adjustable bottom side gussets for an optimal fit.
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with stretch panels on elbows for comfort and freedom of movement
- Hook and loop-closing waist adjustment belt ensures a highly customizable fit.
Read on for more details.
We find the fit of this jacket to be consistent with other “alpha” sized ladies jackets, so choose a size based upon what you normally wear in women’s clothing/jackets. You can consult Alpinestars sizing chart for a conversion from the “alpha” size to a ladies dress size.