Alpinestars Stella Andes V3 Drystar Pant
The Stella Andes v3 Drystar Pants continue the tradition of Alpinestars Andes waterproof adventure pants with updated features, performance and value. The durable polyester shell benefits from Alpinestars’ exclusive Drystar technology that repels water while remaining highly breathable. A removable full length thermal liner is included, and the pants feature zippered thigh vents to tailor the rider’s temperature better to the riding conditions. Bio Flex impact armor at the knees is included and certified to CE Level 1. Pair the Stella Andes Pants to the Stella Andes v3 Drystar Jacket to create a riding duo that is ready for limitless adventure.
- Waterproof Drystar breathable construction
- Advanced reinforced polyfabric textiles and construction methods for enhanced durability
- Removable full-length thermal liner
- Efficient direct ventilation ports on thighs for high levels of airflow
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee stretch panels
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance
- Tapered touring fit for enhanced comfort when riding
- Included Bio Flex impact armor at the knees
- Adjustable knee protector pockets
- Pockets for optional Bio Flex hip armor (sold separately)
- Integrated reflective details for increased rider safety
- Adjustable waist system with buckle and stretch material
- Cargo-style pockets for real-world practicality
- Adjustable, removable bib braces for an improved fit
- Jacket to pants connection zipper
- CE Cat II PPE Regulation prEN17092 – A class safety certification
Read on for more details.
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements. The waist is listed as a range and the waist band on the pants has side adjustment straps to adjust them. We checked a selection pants against the size chart for waist and inseam and found it to be accurate.