Scorpion EXO-T510 Helmet (S, XL, Or XXL Only)
- Premium Polycarbonate shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection Ships with clear shield only
- SpeedView® SunVisor with 3 positions setting: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the setting that works best for you and enjoy. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on all surfaces
- AirFit® Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for superior personalized fit
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric: KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located on the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Four intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one MEGA exhaust vent maximizes movement of hot air out
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- DOT, 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Note about photos: This helmet’s photos were taken with a dark smoke shield; a clear shield is installed on all Scorpion helmets. This is a legal requirement.
Other links of interest:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit! __________/a>
Our Two Cents
I have the opportunity to view and try on a lot of helmets, so when I first pick up a new helmet I tend to skim over the basic stuff and look for new things. When I opened up the EXO-T510 the first thing that caught my eye was a small dial on the left hand side of the helmet just below the drop down visor lever. It is the height adjuster for the SpeedView® SunVisor. What a great idea! Normally I have issues using drop down visors. They end up right in my line of sight. Since everyone’s head is a little different something small like this adjuster normally turns out to be a big deal. Good job Scorpion! Along with that you get all the basics as well like the EverClear® faceshield, KwikWick® II liner, Kwikfit™ cheekpads with emergency release and the AirFit® Inflation System to fine tune the cheek pad fit. I have always been a big fan of this system; you get a perfect fit every time even after the break in period. Going back to the drop down visor the shield is quiet and easy to operate with gloves on. It does sound a little clunky but then again most do and really it isn’t a problem. After putting on the helmet and pumping up the cheek pads the fit was very comfortable for me. I would say this helmet runs just slightly on the larger side. It is an intermediate oval shape but leans slightly more to the rounder side. I have an intermediate oval shaped head and typically take a medium in most helmets. The medium in the T510 was a pretty good fit. The shape and size variation was minor enough that it didn’t warrant going with another size. The helmet did seal well under my jaw line and felt snug in the back. It also comes with a chin curtain so it shouldn’t let much air come up into the helmet. This will reduce your wind and road noise. Overall I really like the fit and feel of the T510. Scorpion is starting to shed some weight off their helmets which is great to see and feel. – Aaron 02/08/2016
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Bought the EXO-500 in silver, size large first. Cheek pump was defective. Paul immediately issued the return labels. (Read more...)