HJC C 70 Boltas Helmet
The HJC C70 Helmet is a no-frills full-face lid with an internal sun visor. The helmet is made with a lightweight polycarbonate composite shell and features the center-locking Pinlock-ready HJ-20M faceshield for easy opening with either hand. The interior liner is moisture-wicking, fully removable and washable. *
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Center one-touch open/close face shield locking system
- SuperCool moisture-wicking interior
- Removable and washable cheek pad and liner
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-20M Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- HJ-V7 anti-scratch Dark Smoke SunShield
- Quick-release and adjustable D-ring with retention strap
- DOT approved
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!