Alpinestars Stella Dyno V2 Leather Jacket For Women
The STELLA Dyno V2 Jacket is a CE certified road riding jacket is designed specifically for women and constructed from a supple full grain leather with strategic stretch panels for fit and movement. With class-leading protection, this jacket’s clean, simple styling offers comfort and performance for urban riding.
- Designed and developed for a specific women’s road riding fit.
- Full grain bovine leather main shell construction with a natural finish for a soft, luxurious feel.
- Stretch panels on chest offer improved fit, movement and comfort.
- Snap waist adjustment for improved levels of personalized riding fit.
- Two zippered hand pockets plus inner waterproof wallet pocket.
- Snap collar closure offers increased neck coverage.
- Pre-curved sleeves construction reduces riding fatigue and improves comfort.
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Leather patched logos for classic Alpinestars styling.
- Chest pad and back compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
- Multiple snap button system to integrate the Level 2 CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
- Internal CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors for class-leading protection.
- This garment is CE Certified 89/686/EEC
Check out these similar products:
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements.
For reference, our studio photos were taken with a size 42 Euro jacket on on our Fit Check mannequin Laverne. Laverne is a standard size 6.
Sizing Tip for Those Using Upgraded Armor: Adding chest or back armor to this jacket will change the fit. If you plan to add the back pad and chest pads, I’d advise trying one size larger than the sizing chart indicates.
Our Two Cents
First things first, folks. The factory images of this jacket don’t depict the “stone” color accurately. Rather than being something akin to stone or creme, its an unfortunate yellow that reminds me of nicotine stained ceiling tiles in the oldest diner you’ve ever been in. Ok, I’m being a bit of a jerk about this, but the light yellow color used in this jacket really doesn’t do it for me. We’ll add a shot of this jacket to our photo gallery using our own camera so you can get the idea. If you like the color, then otherwise its a great jacket and don’t listen to me. The cool grey/aqua looks like the factory pics and looks good to me. :: Paul, 10-31-18
Here is some info about the armor setup and options (typical of many other Alpinestars leather jackets):
This jacket comes standard with CE armor in the shoulders and elbows which is nice stuff so there is nothing else to add/upgrade in that regard. Additional armor inserts are built into each shoulder. That armor sits above the shoulder armor insert and adds an additional layer of impact protection. Those external armor pieces also add to the sport styling of the jacket.
For chest and back protection, the jacket is supplied with pockets for both. And to take back protection one step further, you can add Alpinestars full race back protector instead of one of the back protector inserts. There are snaps near the collar to anchor the top of the race back protector. I’ve listed the optional armor choices below. Just click through to see a description of each to help you decide. I’d recommend the chest pads and one of the back protector inserts for this jacket for street use. The larger KR-R back protector is typically an accessory for track use, but if your plan is to add sport/race pants to this jacket, you may well opt for the full back protector. Speaking of pants, this jacket has the connection zipper for attachment to AS pants.
Alpinestars says: The STELLA Dyno V2 Jacket is a CE certified road riding jacket is designed specifically for women and constructed from a supple full grain leather with strategic stretch panels for fit and movement. With class-leading protection, this jacket’s clean, simple styling offers comfort and performance for urban riding.