Alpinestars Vika V2 Leather Pants For Women
- Although designed by Alpinestars Women’s Fashion team, the catwalk-inspired VIKA differentiates itself from its fashion counterparts by offering high performance, cutting-edge protection.
- Proprietary designs incorporate strategically positioned aramid stretch paneling to visually lengthen and enhance the female form while offering an optimized fit and maneuverability.
- Aramid stretch panels are laminated to provide additional protection from the wind; VIKA is the perfect synthesis of form and function.
- Made from supple and durable full-grain leather with a seamless one-piece soft leather waist, the VIKA Pant offers a supremely comfortable fit.
- Pre-contoured legs and a high rear waist offer added comfort and performance while on the bike. The pant marries effortlessly with the VIKA Jacket.
- The aramid panels aid movement and allow for great expansion fit around thigh and calf areas.
- Safety features include lightweight, highly contoured and removable CE-certified knee protectors which offer superb impact protection.
- These high performance protectors are perforated for maximum breathability and are reduced in thickness to enhance female styling.
- This garment is CE-certified.
Read on for more details.
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements.
The cut of these pants is very slim, so when in doubt, choose the larger size.
Our Two Cents
Want to channel Carrie-Anne Moss – The Matrix? Here’s your next riding suit! The Vika V2 leather jacket and pants are designed to be used together, in fact they zip together to form a 2pc riding suit. Take the link below to see the matching piece to make the suit!
The leather used in both the jacket and pants is medium weight and has a “fashion” finish. To the touch, it is soft and very smooth. I think it feels a lot of high quality glove leather. On both the jacket and pants, the spectacular shape is formed with the leather and abrasion resistant Aramid blend panels. The fabric panels are medium weight and have some stretch to them. This fabric is often used in race suits and jacket to make them fit better and be flexible enough to move around in.
The jacket and pants come with armor for the shoulders, elbows and knees. Its a molded, CE rated energy absorbing-type armor. It’s thin enough to keep the smooth lines of the garments, but is thick enough to do a good job in protecting you in case of a fall.
The overall style is “stealth” without any racy graphics. We haven’t seen anything like the Vika V2 this before… we love it! :: Paul, 09-21-18
Alpinestars says: Bringing cutting-edge protection to catwalk fashion, Alpinestars VIKA motorcycle apparel collection sets the trend for the discerning female rider who wants to stand out from the crowd. With a supple leather shell, pre-shaped legs and discreetly positioned CE-certified protectors, the VIKA v2 Pant visually lengthens the leg for a truly flattering fit.