Shoei CW-1 Shields
Fits: Shoei X-Twelve, RF-1100 and Qwest Helmets
- All-new CW-1 shield is both wider and taller than the CX-IV that it replaces
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Scratch-resistant coating
- A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Optional CW-1 Pinlock lens is larger, and offers fog-free viewing to the very top of the helmet’s larger eye port
Here is a link to Shoei’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc.
Please Note: We can ship Shoei products to addresses in the 50 US states only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The shield is high quality and looks great on my helmet. The "dark" looks great and does not block to much sun. I often wear my sun glasses on under the tinted helmet and it's perfect for a sunny California day! Fast shipping.
I commute at night in San Francisco. The year round crisp weather is a challenge for any visor to stay fog free. It's a big safety issue so I decided invest in the Pinlock shield solution with the clear insert and used my credits from previous pur... (Read more...)