Terms of Sale For US and Canadian Buyers
(International buyers go here)
Orders can be placed through the website via our secure shopping cart. You can also place orders by phone. Office hours are 8:30 to 5:00 central time, Monday through Friday.
We accept major credit cards or Paypal for customers whose billing addresses are in the US, US territories, APO/FPO (military) or Canada. Customers outside the US and Canada should take the link at the top of this page for International terms of sale.
At MotorcycleGear.com we make the return/exchange process as easy and inexpensive as possible for our customers. Here are some highlights:
- We do not charge restocking fees for returns of any merchandise… even closeouts
- Free shipping policy applies to exchange orders just like regular orders (details )
- Customers can cross ship (for fastest service) or wait to re-order until after a return is received at our warehouse. (details)
- Customers can set up returns through our website and we offer the option of a convenient pre-paid return shipping label for just $8.99 (deducted from the refund or store credit. UPS pre-paid labels are good only for returns from the continental US; label cost for large try-on orders may be higher).
“Normal” returns for size, color, etc: Customers may return merchandise for a full refund or store credit. Request return authorization through the website here. You’ll need only to know your email address, zip code or order number (two of three will work). Automated return authorizations can be requested for products ordered in the last 30 days. You can also request a return authorization by phone using the number at the top of this page.
- Products being returned must be in “new” condition with factory packaging (basically we are asking that you return products in the same condition as when they were received). We cannot issue refunds or credit for products without the original tags and packaging. Please don’t use factory boxes for shipping back helmets, boots, etc. Place all return items inside shipping boxes.
- Products kept longer than 30 days from the order date without a return request are considered final.
Returns for wrong merchandise received or defective “new” merchandise: We cover the cost to replace merchandise that was shipped/received incorrectly or was defective in some way right out of the box. We will ship replacement merchandise at no charge and will provide pre-paid shipping for the return of the incorrect/defective merchandise (in the case of shipments from Canada we will reimburse for return shipping expense). Return authorizations can be made through the website here.
Returns for a defective item that has been used: Please contact us with your request for return of defective merchandise to us. Procedures for processing defective returns vary by the manufacturer and the circumstances. Most products will be returned to MotorcycleGear.com where others are handled directly by the manufacturer in their own facilities, in which case we can put you in touch with the right people.
Note about duties paid by Canadians on Items Being Returned: Customers returning goods to the US for which duties or taxes have been paid can refer to this document for information about the possibility of a refund. This information is provided as a courtesy only as we are not involved in collecting or refunding any duties or taxes as a result of shipments to Canadian customers.
Address for Returns
405 Clovis Road #83
Shallowater, TX 79363
Price Protection Policy
Products for motorcycling are seasonal and they are often put on sale by our suppliers with no notice. Those pricing changes allow us to pass along savings to our customers. Unfortunately, there are customers who may have recently bought a product only to see a price reduction. We like to “play fair”, so we offer the following price protection policy:
If you ordered an item anytime 30 days prior to a price reduction and/or promotion, we will offer you the same “deal” as is currently available. Cash price decreases will be given in the form of store credit. Promotional gift card increases will also be given as a store credit. To receive the credit, email us within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll issue the gift certificate to be used with your next purchase. Please note: In some cases, the price may have increased but a large(er) rebate may apply. In that case, you would be offered the option to pay more in cash and then receive the increased promotional Gift Card.
Exclusion to this Policy: The price protection policy does not apply to products currently being advertised as a Last Chance Bargain. Last Chance products are shown with the “Last Chance” sash on the picture and appear in our Last Chance Bargains department (and elsewhere on the site). Last Chance products are routinely marked down aggressively to sell off odds-and-ends. These products are typically selling below our cost and therefore we do not offer price protection credits.