Spidi Sport Composite Glove
- Variable density Penta knuckle protection
- Full padding on the back of the hand and side of the hand combine to protect the rider in the event of a crash
- Keramide reinforced palm and cowhide construction ensure comfort
- Elastic wrist with Velcro cuff closure for a snug fit
- Spidi’s own “Super Fabric” is utilized in all potential friction areas for safety and long glove life
Check out these similar products:
Racing gloves are made to fit tight, but these gloves seem to run about a half size smaller than the major brands we carry. So if you are between sizes, you’ll want to go larger. If you’ve had some experience with buying Spidi gloves choose a size based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
This model of glove is now discontinued and we have bought all the remaining inventory at a closeout price. Take advantage of the savings while size and color selections last. My comments from last season: The main protection feature is the back-of-hand knuckle protector. It’s flexible and comfortable and contains a special material for shock absorption. The gloves have a great feel to them even when new. The materials are thicker than most and very heavy duty feeling, but they are shaped in such a way that your hand feels at home without any break-in use. The double Velcro closure is very secure so the gloves won’t fly off in case of a crash. The crash areas of the glove are lined with a “ballistic” material to help with abrasion resistance.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Hi, Just wanted to say the SPIDI gloves are great. Best gloves I've ever bought. The leather is thick and soft, the fit is great, and they are very well constructed. The fingers are thick enough without getting in the way. The palms are doub... (Read more...)