Scorpion EXO-GT920 Shuttle Helmet
- Premium Polycarbonate shell: Developed by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to be lightweight, strong and maximize impact displacement.
- Dual Density EPS: Advanced multi-layer EPS provides superior energy displacement.
- EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the-art fog-free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV-A & UV-B protection.
- SpeedView® Retractable Sun-Visor: Retractable interchangeable internal sun visor. Choose the up or down position with an easy-sliding mechanism. Also features our exclusive EverClear® anti-fog coating on both surfaces.
- KwikWick® II Liner Fabric: KwikWick® II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, and warm in cool weather. Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit® cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Two intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while one exhaust vent maximizes the movement of hot air out the back of the helmet.
- DOT-218 Approved
- 5 Year Warranty
- Sizes XS-3XL
Note about photos: This helmet’s photos were taken with a dark smoke shield; a clear shield is installed on all Scorpion helmets. This is a legal requirement.
Other links of interest:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The EXO-GT920 is the latest modular helmet from Scorpion Sports. With this version they have moved away from the convertible helmet with a removable chin bar like you see in the EXO-900 and 900X helmets and gone with a more traditional style like you find in the GT3000. The biggest benefit to this is the pivot point is in the same place as the visor, allowing them to use one gear system and reducing the weight of the helmet. This also allows for a better seal, which will reduce the noise level and the potential for rain to leak into the helmet. Other features of the helmet are ones you would come to expect from Scorpion like the EverClear® Anti-Fog Faceshield and the KwikWick® anti-microbial liner. The GT920 comes with the drop down SpeedView internal sun visor that is easy to operate with gloves on. One thing I really like about the drop down visor is that it actually comes down far enough to where it doesn’t impede your vision. The helmet has two large push-to-open vents which are also easy to find and operate with gloves on. The chin vent allows air to flow up the shield to your brow. There is also a vent situated closer to the top of the helmet so I hesitate to call it a brow vent. How about a top vent? The reason it is not a brow vent but rather a top vent is so that when you have the drop down sun visor retracted it does not block any air from flowing into the helmet. The EPS liner has plenty of channeling that works with the crown liner and the top vent to flow hot air away from your head and out the back of the helmet. The rear vent is just under the spoiler in the back of the helmet. After trying on the helmet I do feel it has more of a rounder shape to it. I seem to fit best in a intermediate oval shaped helmet. The GT920 felt snug from back to front and I had extra room on the sides. So if you have a rounder shaped head then this is the helmet for you! – Aaron 02/03/2016