HJC RPHA 11 Pro Lightning McQueen Helmet
- ECE & D.O.T. Approved
- Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix) Construction: A matrix of Carbon Fiber, Aramid, Fiberglass and Organic Non-Woven Fabric create a remarkably strong yet extremely lightweight shell designed for superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology. Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at speed
- Emergency helmet release: Cheek pads are designed for safe and quick helmet removal in emergency and rescue situations.
- Eye glass and sunglass friendly EPS
- HJ-26 Optically-superior Anti-Fog 2D Flat-Racing Shield: Comes with 2D Dark Smoke Flat-Racing Shield and Anti-Fog insert lens
- Wider eye port for better peripheral vision
- Dual Shield lock System: Innovative Center one-touch open/close locking system. Designed for an extremely secure seal at high speed racing. Automatic center shield lock with spring controlled lever. Up to 5mm initial shield position by releasing shield lock
- RapidFire™ Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- “ACS” Advanced Channeling Ventilation System: Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out. Optimized shell design for outstanding air flow
- Max Air-flow Top Vent: Variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- Multi-Cool™ Interior: Anti-bacterial fabric, moisture-wicking and quick drying capabilities. Removable and washable crown and cheek pads. Cheek pads are interchangeable in all sizes.
- RPHA 11 Pro comes with: Anti-Fog Tear-Off Clear Shield; Anti-Fog Tear-Off Dark Smoke Shield; Anti-Fog Insert; Chin Curtain and Breath Deflector
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Check out these similar products:
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!