LS2 Challenger Carbon Solid Helmet
Fit. Finish. Function. Performance.Face the competition head-to-head and feature-for-feature. Bold and unafraid. Our advanced design takes the lessons from the past and adds the technology of the future. Aerodynamic yet stable, the shell cuts through the air smoothly, keeping the rider energized and able to focus on the road ahead. The Challenger Carbon’s shell is made from our exclusive wide-weave carbon fiber for a very light, but strong shell that handles impacts while dispersing energy for a safer ride.SHELL:
- Meets or exceeds DOT FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.05. 1505 g +/50g. 6K Carbon Fiber.
- 3 Long Oval Shells.
- The highest quality, removable, washable, technical fabric liner wicks moisture to keep you cool.
- 3D Laser Cut cheek pads for all-day comfort with no hot spots.
- 3mm thick flat racing shield.
- “A Class” Polycarbonate is optically correct.
- Includes Pinlock MAX insert for optimal fog-resistance.
- Built-in Sun Shield.
- Double D ring strap for secure closure.
- Emergency Release Cheek Pad System.
ofthe-art multi-density carbon-infused EPS.
- Fully adjustable, multiport, dynamic, flowthrough ventilation with channeled EPS to keep you cool.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
Read on for more details.
The below size chart is provided by LS2 for their helmets
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/4||63-64cm|
|XXXL||25 5/8 – 26||65-66cm|
|XXXXL||26 3/8 – 26 3/4||67-68cm|
Measuring your head for helmet fitment is the right place to start, but it is only a guideline. Different shapes of heads might require a slightly smaller or larger helmet in any given model.
A helmet should be as snug as possible without being so tight that it causes discomfort or headache.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!