Icon Airform ParaHuman Helmet
First launched in 2013, the Parahuman was met with critical disdain by all the major motorcycle publications. Thankfully the ICON team only reads French moto publications and never took the bitter writings of the deceased Bonnier group to heart. And as such, we bring back to you the pinnacle of wretched skull excess, the Parahuman. So many skulls, so few domestic moto publications.
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength
- Internal air flow geometry
- Continuous venting system
- Sculpted neck roll
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ Shield with Rapid-Release™ System
- Prolock™ positive shield locking system
- TracShield™ shield with tear-offs posts available; sold separately
- Internal Dropshield with exterior switch
- The DROPSHIELD™ visor must only be used while the main face shield is in the fully closed position
- Removable molded breath defector
- Removable Hydradry™ 3-piece moisture wicking liner
- Internal speaker pockets work with Icon’s R.A.U. Bluetooth device
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!