HJC RPHA 11 Pro Mike Wazowski Helmet (Small Only)
OFFICIAL LICENSED MARVEL® HELMET
- Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Increased carbon fiber percentage on overall shell composite
- Shell structure has been reinforced due to increased percentage of carbon fiber
- Reinforced materials include Carbon and Carbon-Glass Hybrid fabric, which provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and reduced helmet weight
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for airflow ventilation system
- Six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- Full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- Advanced anti-bacterial fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sunglasses friendly EPS shape
- Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheekpads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield
- Optically superior 2D face shield provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system
- Superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency Kit (Cheek Pads) for Safe and Quick Rescue in and Emergency Situation
- Built-In Communication Speaker Pockets With Removable Ear Pads
- Breath Deflector and Chin Curtain Included
- Comes Standard With Both 2D Dark Smoke Shield and Anti-Fog Insert Lens
- Standards: ECE and DOT-218 Approved
- Construction: Advanced P.I.M. Plus Fiberglass
- Weight: 3.22 lbs / 1,459 grams (approx, based on Size Medium Solid Color)
Here is a link to HJC’s website where you’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc, as well as helmet care and cleaning.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!