HJC RPHA 11 Jarban Helmet
The RPHA 11 Pro helmet improves upon the beloved RPHA 10 by updating and advancing key features essential to both sport riders and track-day participants. The newly designed aerodynamic shell structure preforms exceptionally at high speeds making the RPHA 11 Pro an instant and substantial upgrade from it’s predecessor. This new generation of RPHA also offers an wider eye port for increased peripheral vision, a new forehead vent to provide airflow around the crown of the rider’s head and a reconfigured face shield gasket system.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE approved
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 3/4 to 6 7/8||21 1/4 to 21 5/8||54 to 55|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 1/4 to 7 3/8||22 7/8 to 23 1/4||58 to 59|
|XL||7 1/2 to 7 5/8||23 5/8 to 24||60 to 61|
|XXL||7 3/4 to 7 7/8||24 3/8 to 24 3/4||62 to 63|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!