HJC RPHA-11 Carbon Nakri Helmet
• D.O.T. Approved
• Carbon Fiber Outer Shell: Provides a lightweight and comfortable shell with enhanced Shock-Resistant performance.
• Optimized shell design: Efficient air flow for maximum ventilation.
• Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
• Wide eye-port: Provides superior peripheral vision.
• Max Airflow Top Vents: Six-stage variable airflow; adjustable with glove-friendly control dials.
• Silvercool Interior with advanced anti-bacterial fabric: Moisture-wicking and odor-free liners with advanced anti-bacterial fabric.
• Crown and cheek pads: Removable and washable
• Cheek pads: Interchangeable throughout all shell sizes.
• Emergency Kit: Emergency-release cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in an emergency situation.
• Double D-Ring
• Glasses grooves: Accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses and sunglasses
• RapidFireTM Shield Replacement System: Simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation.
• Anti-fog lens pin prepared HJ-26 Shield: Optically superior 2D face shield; provides 95% UV protection.
• Center, one-touch open/close locking system: Superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever.
• Enhanced shield dual-locking system: for high speed racing conditions.
• Included parts: Breath deflector, Chin curtain, Anti-fog lens and Dark smoke shield
• Speaker pockets: for Bluetooth communication
• SMART HJC (BT sold separately)
• 5 Year Limited Warranty: For the original purchaser, guarantees the helmet to be free of defects in materials and workmanship
• Weight: XS to SM 2.89 lbs. (1,313 +/- 39g)
MD to LG 2.99 lbs. (1,359+/- 39g)
XL to 2XL 3.10 lbs. (1,407 +/- 39g)
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!