HJC i 70 The Flash Helmet
The i70 Helmet takes the place of the popular IS-17. Upgrades include reflective patches for added visibility and a center locking face shield. The HJC i 70 Helmet has 7 intake vents with 2 exhaust vents that are in the rear spoiler for optimum airflow. The inner sun shield has 3 positions and is anti-scratch and anti-fog.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- 2 shell sizes (XS-MD and LG-2XL)
- Center one-touch open/close face shield locking system
- Powerful air-flow ventilation system with 7 intake vents and 2 exhaust vents at the spoiler
- SuperCool moisture-wicking interior
- Removable and washable cheek pad and liner
- Glasses groove accommodates riders who wear eyeglasses
- HJ-31 Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Vision Plus (+10mm) wide face shield provides great visibility
- Rapidfire II face shield replacement system is ultra-quick, simple and secure
- HJ-V9 anti-fog and anti-scratch Dark Smoke SunShield
- One-touch integrated SunShield deploys and retracts quickly and easily and is adjustable to three positions
- Quick-release and adjustable D-ring with retention strap
- Reflective patches
- Breath deflector included
- DOT approved
- Official licensed DC product
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!