HJC CS-R3 Naviya Helmet
The CS-R3 is incredibly lightweight and well ventilated thanks to the advanced polycarbonate composite shell and ACS (Advanced Channeling ventilation System) which pulls air through the helmet. Additionally, the RapidFire Shield Replacement System removes frustration from the equation by simplifying the process of swapping shields on the go. The CS-R3 Helmet from HJC offers premium features without the premium price tag.
- Advanced polycarbonate composite shell: lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- HJ-09 face shield provides 95% UV protection and anti-scratch coating
- RapidFire Shield Replacement System simple and secure shield ratchet system provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- 2-stage shield closure system with shield locking system for an extremely tight and secure seal
- ACS Advanced Channeling ventilation system with adjustable forehead and chin vents, and two rear exhaust vents creates a full front to back airflow flushing heat and humidity up and out
- Plush, Nylex interior with removable/washable interior cheek pads and liner
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
- Easily converts to snowmobile application with optional Dual Lens * Shield or Electric Shield and Breath Guard
Read on for more details.
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!