Bell Qualifier Ascent Helmet
High Performance Daily Driver Packed with features gleaned directly from our flagship Star line, the Qualifier delivers exceptional performance at incredible value. In addition to superb fit and comfort, it comes fully decked with aggressive styling, NutraFog II anti-fog, anti-scratch clear face shield, Velocity Flow ventilation, a removable, washable liner, integrated speaker pockets and a padded wind collar.
- Lightweight polycarbonate Shell
- 3 shell sizes
- Removable washable, and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
- NutraFog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- DOT approved
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/8 – 21 1/2||54-55cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 1/2 – 21 7/8||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/4 – 22 5/8||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 5/8 – 23||59-60cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 1/2 – 23 7/8||60-61cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/4 – 24 5/8||62-63cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
|XXXL||24 5/8 – 25||63-64cm||7 7/8 – 8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!