FirstGear Heated Pant Liner Womens ~ Sale
Warm up in seconds. Thermal and lightweight materials allow the Heated Pant Liner from FirstGear® to fit comfortably under pants. Two zippered hand warmer pockets and one additional battery pocket provide plenty of storage. Made from flexible, micro allow heating elements, the built-in heat controller allows easy access to any one of three heat levels. Lower pant leg connectors allow for easy installation of heated over socks for additional warmth and comfort. Connects to your vehicle’s 12V battery system for power.
- Thin, flexible material fits under pants
- Micro alloy heating elements
- Three heat levels: high, medium, low
- Easy access built-in heat controller
- Connects to heated oversocks via lower pant leg connectors
- Connects to your vehicle’s power supply
- Includes wire harness for easy connection to vehicle’s battery
- Built-in carrying pouch on back panel
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
These pants are sold in US ladies dress sizes. Firstgear doesn’t publish any measurements for each dress size in this pant so we measured every size pant and came up with the table below to help you choose which size would be best for you. The waist on these pants will stretch a bit because they have elastic on each side of the waist band, and there are also Velcro waist adjusters that will allow you to add just a bit or subtract from the waist size. I’d say the waist design will allow for about 1” larger or 2” inches smaller than the chart indicates. Our measurements were taken with the adjusters in the “neutral” position. Our hip size measurements are approximate only because it is REALLY hard to accurately measure hips on a pant, especially one with a removable liner and hip armor. Anyway, we hope this table will help a lot in choosing a size. To see a rough conversion of FirstGear dress size to alpha size you can refer to First Gear’s sizing chart.