Alpinestars Andes Honda V2 Pants
- Advanced reinforced Polyfabric Textile and Alpinestars exclusive Drystar® construction.
- Removable long thermal liner ensures pant comfort on hot or cold days.
- Efficient direct ventilation vents strategically positioned on thighs.
- Pre-contoured leg construction with knee accordion stretch panels.
- Interior hip pad compartments with padding (CE-certified Nucleon inserts available as accessory).
- Impact protection provided with removable CE-certified knee protectors.
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical knee areas for added abrasion resistance.
- Adjustment waist system features buckle and stretch material for a highly customizable fit.
- Zippered air intakes to control internal temperature.
- Zippered, waterproof hand pockets, plus cargo-style pockets.
- Adjustable, removable bib braces improve comfort and fit.
- Reflective detailing.
Read on for more details.
The pants are sold in ordinary US Alpha sizes and Alpinestars offers a chart to estimate the waist size for each alpha size. The conversion estimates are about what you’d expect for each US alpha size but the actual pants are a bit smaller than what Alpinestars estimates.
To help you get the right size, we’ve developed a chart which shows Alpinestars “official” estimate of size and what size we observed. Please note that we are listing a waist size range for each pant. That is because the pants have adjustment tabs on the waist that allow you to snug them down if needed (but they do not get bigger). Choose a size based on the measurement of your waist. You’ll want to measure yourself up a bit higher on your waist than ordinary jeans because protective pants like this are a little higher waisted. Take the link below if you need advice on how to measure.
|Alpha Size||Alpinestars Waist
|Small||31 to 32.5||28-31||31|
|Medium||33.5 to 35||31-33||31.5|
|Large||36 to 37.5||33-34.5||32|
|XL||38 to 39.5||34-36||32.5|
|XXL||40.5 to 42||36-38||33|
|XXXL||43 to 44.5||38-40||33.5|
|XXXXL||45.5 to 47||40-42||34|