Alpinestars Missile Airflow Leather Pants (Sold Out)
- Durable, full grain leather for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance
- Removable CE approved GPR knee and shin protectors for class-leading safety
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort and additional impact performance (CE certified hip protector available as accessory upgrade)
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extensive stretch poly-fabric panels on the inside leg and crotch improve flex fit
- Extended high rear waist construction ensures maximum coverage
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement
- Internally reinforced seat and knee area aids abrasion protection
- Zippered calf expansion gusset for various lower leg sizes
- Pre-curved leg construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aid performance fit
- Waist circumference Velcro® and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Reflective detailing on front and back
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders
Check out these similar products:
The pants are sold in European sizes, so please use the chart below to choose a size based upon your MEASURED waist. As with past models of race/sport pants from Alpinestars, we find the pants to run smaller than indicated by Alpinestars, so for each size, we’ve listed the US waist given by Alpinestars (both tagged in the pant and in their published chart) and also our estimate of actual waist size.
We’ve also indicated an estimate for approximate inseam of each pant size. In a race pant like this, the pants are designed only to go down to your ankle bone (top of the foot), and so the inseam indicated will be shorter than the inseam you are used to buying in jeans (about 2” actually), so don’t be thrown off. You can either measure your inseam (from the crotch seam on snug jeans to the top of your foot would be a good indication), or to get a good idea, just subtract 2” from the inseam you normally buy in pants.
These pants are offered in tall and short versions as well as the “standard” version. Short versions are about 1/12” shorter than standard and tall versions are about 1 1/2” longer than standard.
|Our Estimate of
Our Two Cents
Features on these pants are basically the same as the Missile Leather Pants so we’ll direct you there for comments and close-up pics. Just hit the back button to return to this page. We took a close-up shot of the perforations. Click the “View Larger Images” to see the close-up.