Alpinestars Stella Missile v3 Leather Pants
- Featuring an engineered fit designed to deliver the highest level of active race protection, these pants are Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air®10 Airbag System with its extended hip protection
- Ventilation panel on the knee delivers maximum airflow; the knee is * CE Certified, even when the panel is open
- ‘High Flex’ design for an optimized fit and enhanced freedom of movement
- Comfort fit; design follows the contours of the knee for the optimal blend of comfort and freedom of movement
- Optimized for an engineered women’s fit
- Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather
- Dual layers in exposed areas for additional abrasion resistance
- Accordion leather stretch zones above the knee offer improved flexibility
- Extended high rear waist construction provides greater overlap with the riding jacket
- Extensive stretch panels on calf and crotch area for improved fit and feel
- Pre-curved leg construction helps improve fit and reduce riding fatigue
- Strategically positioned ventilation on thigh for internal air cooling
- Alpinestars GP-R Lite internal protection on knee
- Hook and loop waist adjuster for secure and personalized fit
- Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jackets
- Internal mesh lining with stretch panel inserts work in conjunction with outer stretch zones for freedom of movement
- Replaceable Sport knee sliders for excellent impact and abrasion resistance
Read on for more details.
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements.
The cut of these pants is very slim, so when in doubt, choose the larger size.
Our Two Cents
The Missile v3 is the 3rd generation of Alpinestars’ Missile pants. The AF stands for airflow and the airflow version is heavily perforated in the thighs and through the rise.
The Missile v3 is a street and track pant so the armor is fairly substantial. The knees have Alpinestars GP=R Lite protectors that extend down the shin for extra protection. This protection is overlaid with sport knee sliders that are replaceable if you’re out there dragging knees like a pro. The hips have the ultra light, thin, and flexible Alpinestars BioFlex armor. Just below the knee there are reflective strips on each knee for increased visibility.
The pants have pre-curved legs for maximum comfort in the riding position (they’ll feel a little weird standing up!). The fit is pretty easy thanks to stretch panels in the crotch and accordion panels above the knees and at the waist on the rear. There are two hook and loop waist adjusters to bring the waist down up to 2-4 inches. The pants also have a full length connection zipper with the mating half included so you can easily pair it with your favorite jacket.
These pants should work well for the sport rider who is looking for a protective pant with some good airflow that can pull double duty on street or track. :: Mike, 4/22/2022