Klim 2022 Mojave in the Boot Pant
- FULLY VENTILATED OFF-ROAD PANT CHASSIS
- 840D CORDURA® INTEGRATED INTO KNEE AND SEAT
- GENUINE LEATHER ON INNER KNEES ADS GRIP/PROTECTION
- NEW STRETCH WOVEN PANELS ABOVE KNEES, BACK OF LEGS AND IN THE CROTCH
- BILLOWED CARGO POCKETS ON THIGHS
- SILICONE WAISTBAND TO KEEP PANTS UP AND JERSEY TUCKED IN
- SIDE WAIST ADJUSTMENTS
- MOISTURE-WICKING BREATHABLE LINER WITH STRETCH ZONES
- VENTED TPU ACCENTS ON KNEES
- EMBROIDERED LOGOS
- LOW PROFILE POCKET
- LOW BULK MATERIALS IN-THE-BOOT
I measured a selection of these pants and found the waist size of the pants to measure out consistently at 2” larger than the stated size. Most men’s jeans will be sized this way…. it’s called vanity sizing. We recommend you measure your waist or the waistband of your favorite jeans and use the chart below to see what size pants you need. Most people will choose the same size they wear in regular men’s jeans. The waist sizes for each pant size can be adjusted down by 2 to 3 inches with the side waist adjusters.
The inseam of the “in the boot” pants is cut just a bit shorter than regular pants since ideally they’ll only reach to the ankle. I measure about 30”, and so they’ll be ideal for those with about a 33” but the inseam isn’t critical for a pant like this.
Here is the chart I put together to show you how each pant size measures out so you can select the size based upon what you come up with when you measure yourself.
|Max Waist Size