Klim 2022 Mojave Jersey
The redesigned Mojave Jersey is purpose-built for hot weather riding where long lasting durability is as important as airflow. The entire torso is made of fully open mesh to flow as much air as possible, while the sleeves feature the same durable heavy duty mesh material found in the legendary Dakar Jersey. With an updated athletic fit, the Mojave Jersey is the ultimate off-road dual-sport solution for aggressive summer riding.
- HIGHLY VENTILATED JERSEY W/ DURABLE SLEEVE FABRIC
- ATHLETIC FIT
- FULL OPEN MESH TORSO FOR EXCELLENT AIRFLOW
- FITS OVER ELBOW CUPS OR LOW PROFILE PADDING
- COMPATIBLE WITH KLIM TACTICAL SHIRT
- NEW THIN FOAM ELBOW PAD PATTERN
- SILICONE PRINT ON HEM HELPS KEEP JERSEY TUCKED IN
- RAGLAN DESIGN SLEEVE SEAMS FOR NON-RESTRICTIVE FULL RANGE OF MOTION
- FULL LENGTH STRETCH PANELS IN SLEEVES
- AGGRESSIVE MOISTURE-WICKING PROPERTIES
- BODY-MAPPED FABRIC PLACEMENT FOR HOT WEATHER COMFORT
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABLE MESH SLEEVES (SAME MATERIAL AS DAKAR JERSEY)
- ELASTIC CUFF
- IMPROVED FIT ARTICULATION
Klim jerseys are an easy fit. For casual use (not wearing armor), choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing and you’ll get a comfortable fit with some room left in it. Just to give you an idea, the size Small jerseys measure about 41” in the chest and 40” in the belly; size Large measures 44 chest/42 belly; size XXL measures 50 chest/48 max belly. These are all typical measurements in a standard men’s tee shirt.
If you will be wearing the jersey over protective gear, you’ll want to go up from the size you normally wear… probably one size. If you are unsure about how much to up-size, you can measure your chest and belly with and without your protective gear. Each additional 2” added to your chest/belly while wearing the gear, will require about one shirt size larger.