Shoei VFX-EVO Zinger Helmet (L Or XL Only)
Lightweight, Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Shell
- Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) construction combines high performance fibers with organic fibers to create a shell structure that is lightweight, rigid, and resilient
- Expanded rib shapes across the rear enhances strap holding performance for goggle wearers
- Four shell sizes increase fit options that help comfortably fit most heads
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and rider testing
Flow-Through Ventilation System
- Extra large front intake vents combine with rear exhaust outlet vents and an enlarged neck outlet vent to maximize flow-through ventilation
- Cool air passes through the front intake vents, cools the helmet interior, and is exhausted through the rear vents by the force of negative air pressure
3D Max-Dry Removable Liner System
- The helmet interior is constructed with a comfortable, 3D Max-Dry material that absorbs two times its weight in moisture
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) features special straps under the cheek pads which allow them to be easily removed, so the helmet can be quickly taken off by emergency personnel after an accident
- The removable cheek pads are available in optional sizes so that riders can personalize their fit
- Aggressively shaped, streamlined visor
- Easily installed or removed with three external screws, using the center screw to adjust for optimal visibility
- M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), a flexible insert that helps absorb sudden impact to the head in the event of a crash
- Larger mouth piece for improved air intake
- Ergonomically shaped mud guard
- Helmet sack constructed of soft, velvety fabric with drawstring closure
- Standards: Snell M2015 and DOT-218 approved
- Weight: 3.36 lbs (Size Medium)
- Per manufacturer’s restrictions, Shoei products can only be shipped to addresses in the 50 US states.
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!