Moose Racing F.I. Session MIPS Matte Black Helmet
Introducing the Moose Racing F.I. Session Helmet! This helmet comes equipped with MIPS technology, which is a system that is designed to add protection against rotational motion. With the F.I sessions Helmet you can be sure that you are safe riding your bike. The injection molded polycarbonate shell is lightweight but strong, and comes in two shell sizes engineered for the best fit. The nine intake vents will keep you cool and fresh while the three exhaust vents expel the hot air. The liner and cheek pads have moisture wicking properties and are removable for easy cleaning. DOT and ECE approved, so you know this helmet is safe on and off the trails. Order yours today and see the quality of the Moose Racing F.I. Session Helmet for yourself!
- Helmet is equipped with MIPS® technology
- Multi density EPS liner for impact absorbsion
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell is lightweight, compact and strong
- Nine intake and three exhaust vents feed into the internal channels providing excellent ventilation
- Unique friction hinge visor is easily adjusted and secure
- Extra-Large eye port for excellent field of vision
- Fully removable moisture wicking liner and cheek pads
- Nose guard provides excellent coverage from roost and is removable *Two shell sizes and two EPS sizes engineered for optimum fit
- DOT and ECE approved
|Adult Helmets Size||Inches||Hat Size|
|X-Small||20 1/2 – 20 7/8||6 1/2 – 6 5/8|
|Small||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Medium||22 – 22 3/8||7 – 7 1/8|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/8||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|X-Large||23 1/2 – 24||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|2X-Large||24 3/8 – 24 3/4||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
We’ll help you find the right fit!