Bell Moto-9S Flex Fasthouse MC Core Helmet
Bell Moto-9S Moto-9S Flex Fasthouse Core Helmet Matte Black / Yellow. The Moto-9S Flex helmet is BELL’s advanced Offroad helmet thanks to its innovation through rigorous testing and the Flex™ system. Made of fiberglass of high lightness and resistance, with a Flex™ protection system that provides excellent absorption of energy in the event of an impact. The Velocity Flow™ ventilation system provides superior airflow for long riding sessions. The X-Static® XT2 padding in antibacterial fabric is removable and washable as well as being able to remove the pads in an emergency. Homologation ECE 22.06.
- Shell made of very light and resistant fiberglass composite.
- 3 shell sizes for a perfect fit for each size.
- Flex™ system that provides excellent protection and absorption of the energy produced in the event of an impact.
- Fully adjustable and ventilated visor with QuickFlip™.
- Velocity Flow™ ventilation system with Flow Adjust formed by air inlets on the chin guard, on the upper part and rear extractors for excellent airflow circulation.
- Removable and washable X-Static® XT2® interior padding in antibacterial and quick-drying fabric.
- Removable padding in case of emergency using Magnefusion™ Cheek Pad.
- Double buckle closure.
- Homologation ECE 22.06.
|Helmet Size||Inches||Centimeters||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||54 – 55||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55 – 56||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57 – 58||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||58 – 59||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||60 – 61||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||62 – 63||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!