Alpinestars Banshee Leggings For Women
- Stretch fabric shell construction for close anatomical fit.
- Stretch accordion on knee area to increase comfort on the bike.
- Reflective prints on inner side of lower leg make the rider more visible to other road users.
- Full aramidic fiber lining for high levels of abrasion resistance.
- Replaceable foam hip pad inserts for comfort (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon hip protector available as accessory upgrade).
- Level 1 CE-certified knee protectors for class-leading protection.
Please use Alpinestars sizing chart for women to choose a size that best matches up with your measurements.
The cut of these pants is very slim, so when in doubt, choose the larger size.
Our Two Cents
Yes, these Banshee Leggins are basically stretch pants for motorcycling! There’s more to them than that of course…
The shell of these pants is a blend of polyester and elastane to give them a stretch characteristic. And to improve the crash-worthiness, the pants are FULLY lined with a Kevlar blend fabric. The construction is basically a the same as a premium riding jean, but just with a stretch material shell.
The waist band is a wide stretch band, but there are wide belt loops so you can add a belt to help them stay up and/or to accessorize. There are two patch pockets in the rear and two hand pockets up front just like jeans.
The knees are fitted with standard CE rated molded Sas-tec armor, which keeps the lines pretty good since it if fitted behind the larger flex zones over the knees. If you want to add hip armor, there is Velcro fitted in the hip area (take the link below). There is no feature to disguise the hip armor though (it WILL show through).
If you roll up the cuff at the end of the pants, you’ll have reflective material showing for night time visibility. Not sure why it’s only available if you roll the cuff, but this setup seems to be a fashion trend found in several European-based brands. :: Paul, 09-24-18
Alpinestars says: Optimized for women riders, the Banshee Leggings offer a figure-hugging fit thank to an anatomical stretch fabric main shell, as well as incorporating a full aramidic fiber lining and slim-profiled CE-certified knee protection.