Dainese Fighter Leather Jacket
Sporting an aggressive look that’s ideal for the “dark” rider, the Fighter leather jacket is constructed of Dainese’s own D-Skin 2.0 leather and has a sporty cut. Microelastic inserts ensure a trim fit, and with a removable thermal liner and air vents at the back, it easily adapts to changing temperatures.
- D-SKIN 2.0 LEATHER
- S1 BIELASTIC FABRIC
- COMPOSITE PROTECTORS CERTIFIED TO EN 1621.1 STANDARD
- JACKET CERTIFIED TO CE – CAT. II – 89/686/EEC DIRECTIVE
- REMOVABLE PROTECTORS CERTIFIED TO EN 1621.1 STANDARD
- SHOULDER WITH ALUMINIUM INSERT
- COLLAR WITH ELASTICATED INSERT
- INSERTS IN ELASTICATED FABRIC
- JACKET-PANTS FASTENING SYSTEM
- LENGTHENED BACK
- MICROELASTIC ELASTICATED INSERTS
- WAIST ADJUSTMENT
- AIR VENTS ON BACK
- LOCALIZED PERFORATION
- NANOFEEL® LINER WITH SILVER ION TREATMENT
- REMOVABLE THERMAL LINER
- 1 INNER POCKET ON THERMAL LINER
- 2 OUTER POCKETS
- 3 INNER POCKETS
- POCKET FOR G1 AND G2 BACK PROTECTOR
- POCKETS FOR DOUBLE CHEST PROTECTOR
- REFLECTIVE INSERTS
- SEAMLESS THERMOFORMED SOFT INSERTS
- WEIGHT 2.68 kg
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.