HJC RPHA 11 Pro Stobon Helmet
Originally built for the racetrack, the RPHA 11 Pro is HJC’s premium sport helmet, designed with an aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds. The Premium Integrated Matrix (P.I.M Plus) shell composition provides enhanced shock-resistant performance and a more comfortable and lightweight helmet using reinforcement materials that include carbon and carbon-glass hybrid fabric. The features cater to sport riders with an enlarged eye port for an increased view in a tucked position and an outstanding airflow ventilation system. Additional safety features include reflective patches on the rear neck area and an emergency release cheek pad system for safe and quick helmet removal in an emergency situation.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds
- Fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and noticeably lighter
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- Optimized shell design for air flow ventilation system
- Max airflow top vent six-stage variable airflow is adjusted by glove-friendly dials on each intake vent
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quicker drying function than previous generation
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System is a simple and secure shield ratchet system that provides ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation for efficient operation
- RPHA 11 Pro cheek pads are interchangeable throughout all shell sizes
- Pin-Prepared HJ-26 Shield is optically superior 2D face shield and provides 95% UV protection
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Enhanced shield dual lock system for high speed racing conditions
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Breath guard and chin curtain included Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE approved
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!