HJC i10 Rank Helmet (XS Only)
- Advanced lightweight polycarbonate composite shell
- Aerodynamic shell shape using advanced CAD technology reduces turbulence
- Impact-absorbing, multi-density EPS liner
- SuperCool® moisture-wicking interior materials
- Glasses grooves to accommodate most styles of eyeglasses frames
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS)
- Full front-to-back air channels to evacuate heat and humidity
- Chin bar intake and side venturi exhaust vents flow air along face shield to mitigate fogging
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Accepts all i10 cheek pads, which are interchangeable throughout shell sizes
- HJ-31 Pinlock-prepared face shield (insert lens sold separately)
- Optically correct, three-dimensional face shield offers 95% UV protection
- RapidFire™ shield replacement system allows for quick, secure, and tool-less shield removal and installation
- D-ring chin strap closure
- Bluetooth-ready design accepts SMART HJC 10B or 20B Bluetooth, communicators
- DOT and SNELL M2020 (size 3XL is DOT only)
- Weight: XS to Md 3.57 lbs (1,620 +/- 35g)
Lg to 2XL 3.80 lbs. (1,725 +/- 35g)
3XL 3.73 lbs. (1,690 +/- 35g)
Below is a size chart provided by HJC for this product. If you need help with how to measure, or how to evaluate the fit of a helmet please have a look at this guide by HJC (the size chart included in this guide is for a “generic” HJC helmet and may differ slightly from the chart below that is specific to this product).
If you have questions about how this helmet might fit as compared to other helmets in your closet, please visit this FAQ for some advice.
|Helmet Size||Hat Size||Head Measurement (inches)||Head Measurement (cm)|
|XS||6 5/8 to 6 3/4||20 7/8 to 21 1/4||53 to 54|
|Small||6 7/8 to 7||21 5/8 to 22||55 to 56|
|Medium||7 1/8 to 7 1/4||22 1/2 to 22 7/8||57 to 58|
|Large||7 3/8 to 7 1/2||23 1/4 to 23 5/8||59 to 60|
|XL||7 5/8 to 7 3/4||24 to 24 3/8||61 to 62|
|XXL||7 7/8 to 8||24 3/4 to 25 1/4||63 to 64|
Other Useful HJC Information Links:
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!