Dainese D-Core Dry Suit
Highly technical underwear to be worn under a racing suit, for an all-year round use with temperatures above 0°C.
- 15% POLYAMIDE
- 5% ELASTANE
- 80% DRYARN®
- ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY FIBER AND 100% RECYCLABLE
- ARMOR PAD FOR ADDED COMFORT ON CONTACT AREAS
- SEAMLESS BUILD FOR SUPERIOR COMFORT
- ACTIVE MOISTURE MANAGEMENT
- AIR GRID TO INCREASE PERSPIRATION
- KEEPS YOU DRY FROM MOISTURE
- MAXIMUM BREATHABILITY FOR TRIBOELECTRIC CHARGING
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 0°C / +
- ABRASION RESISTANT, TEAR RESISTANT AND ANTI-PILLING
- ALL-YEAR ROUND USAGE (12 MONTHS)
- BACTERIOSTATIC, HYPOALLERGENIC AND ANTI-ODOR
- DIFFERENTIATED ARMOURS
- TWO WAY FRONT ZIP
- MADE IN ITALY
- PRESS STRUCTURE TO OPTIMIZE MUSCLE COMPRESSION
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.