Tour Master Shield Two-Piece Rainsuit
- Two-piece size matched jacket and pant
- Waterproof, PVC coated polyester shell
- Full-length nylon two-way zipper and hook-and-loop closure on jacket
- Hook-and-loop adjustable collar closure
- Brushed lining on the collar for improved comfort
- Hook-and-loop elasticized adjustable jacket cuffs
- Adjustable shock cord hem on jacket
- Mesh lining in the body of the jacket and upper portion of the pant leg
- Two large front pockets on the jacket
- Reflective tape across the chest, back, and upper arms of jacket and cuffs of pants
- Breathable vents on back and underarms of jacket
- Adjustable suspenders on pants
Read on for more details.
Rainsuit suits from Tour Master are oversized with the idea you will wear it over protective riding gear (like a jacket with armor), so you can choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jackets or shirts. If you plan to wear the rain jacket over only a light shirt you will want to go down one size from what you normally wear.