AGV Sport Willow Pants
- 1.2mm( non-impact) to 1.4mm (impact areas) premium leather construction for optimum protection, durability and comfort
- Teramid Kevlar fabric is used in the crotch
- Permanent mesh lining
- Multiple stitched seam construction for maximum tear resistance
- World famous YKK zippers
- CE approved knee and shin protectors
- Extra padding is also provided via padded panels in the hip and tailbone areas
- Vented and non-vented (solid) versions are available
- Pre-curved legs for a perfect look, fit and for maximum riding comfort
- Extra long zipper pulls are used on all zippers
- Two front hand warmer pockets
- Pleated leather panels are used above the knees, down both legs and above the buttocks area for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Waist connection zippers for pant attachment, short and 360 degree
- Replaceable knee pucks
- Velcro strap at the waist
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We measured a selection of these pants and found them to run fairly true to size – perhaps just slightly snug in the larger sizes. If you are between sizes and are 36 or above, I’d choose the larger of the two. Under 36 seems to be right on. These pants are designed to go just down to the ankle bone with boots over the lower legs, which is why the inseams listed are on the short side.
Our Two Cents
The Willow leather pants from AGV sport are a great value in a track-able leather pant. These pants have all the features you would expect in a race pant. Knee sliders are included, there is foam padding for the hips and tailbone, and of course CE approved armor for the knees. For comfort the crotch has some extra Teramid Kevlar material for additional room (where it’s needed), and the back of the legs below the knees are a nice stretch material as well. Above the knees and at the lower back there are accordion style stretch panels which help with flexibility in the riding position. There are also stretch panels that run down the side of the legs (skipping the knee area), which is a very nice way to make these pants comfortable for all day use. The perforated version has perforated panels in the upper thighs and behind the calves to help keep things cool. There are lower leg zippers which help make things easier when you are getting the pants on and off, and a waist adjustment belt allows you to tighten the pants up by an inch or so. There are both short and long zippers for connection to your favorite AGV Sport jacket, which would make up a great two piece suit. We have taken several pictures of the Willow pants here in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above to check those out!
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I bought the AGV Photon and Willow pants and like them both. Of course Motorcycle Gear did a great job with descriptions and sizing recommendations as usual. This should be mentioned in the product details. (Read more...)
The Willow pants are fantastic and I kick myself in the butt for not having gotten proper riding leather pants sooner. They are comfortable, provide good ventilation in 80 degree weather (I did get the perforated version) and combined with the Monza jacket, feels fantastic as a two piece riding suit. I had some small issue with the right shin but it turned out to be the velcro fastener holding the padding in place was slightly off center, causing it to cut into my shin. (Read more...)