Shoei CWR-1 Pinlock Shields
Standard replacement shield for RF-1200 and RF-SR Helmets; Also fits X-14 (see note below).
- All-new CWR-1 Pinlock shield features ribs on top and bottom of the shield to improve rigidity and eliminate bending of the shield caused by wind pressure or the opening and closing of the shield
- 99.9% protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays
- Scratch-resistant coating
- A wide, 3-dimensionally curved shield offers increased peripheral vision and optical clarity
- Optional CWR-1 Pinlock lens offers fog-free viewing to the very top of the helmet’s large eye port
Here is a link to Shoei’s website where you can download helmet manuals by model. You’ll find information on installing and removing shields, base plates, cheek pads, chin curtains, etc.
Please Note: We can ship Shoei products to addresses in the 50 US states only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Standard replacement shield foi RF-1200 and RF-SR Helmets;
Note for X-14 owners: X-14 helmets come standard with the CWR-F shield which has posts for tear-offs. The CWR-1 shield also fits X-14 but doesn’t have tear off posts.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
This is the best helmet ever! I can turn my head better than any other helmet i've tried. Also it has no buffeting from the wind. Buy this helmet!
I bought the Shoei RF-1200 with the transitions lens. Since the lens is so new, it was hard to find a review on it. Other companies have made similar and people have raved about them so I bit the bullet, dropped the cash, and within 3 days both the helmet and visor had arrived. (Read more...)