Bell Helmets Qualifier Helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded Wind Collar to drastically reduce wind/road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Removable and washable interior
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Photos show optional Dark Smoke Shield; helmets ship with a clear shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
- DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Bell Helmet products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)||Hat Size|
|XS||21 1/4 – 21 5/8||53-54cm||6 3/4 – 6 7/8|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm||6 7/8 – 7|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||57-58cm||7 1/8 – 7 1/4|
|Large||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||59-60cm||7 1/4 – 7 3/8|
|XL||23 5/8 – 24||61-62cm||7 1/2 – 7 5/8|
|XXL||24 1/2 – 24 3/4||63-64cm||7 3/4 – 7 7/8|
This sizing chart is based on information provided to us by Bell Helmets and is subject to change without notice, although we will do our very best to keep it up to date. We recommend that you measure your head by wrapping a cloth tape measure around your head about 1 inch or 2.5 cm above your eyebrows, which should be the largest portion of your head. Choose the helmet that is closest to your measured head size. If you fall between two sizes, choose the smaller of the two. You want a helmet to fit snug without being uncomfortable.
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!
Our Two Cents
The Qualifier helmet is a very race inspired sport street helmet. It is only DOT approved so if you are looking for a new track helmet you will want to step up to the RS-1 or the Vortex helmet. The Qualifier has a very aerodynamic outer shell that offers some great ventilation and stability. The shell’s aerodynamic design not only promotes airflow around the helmet and through the venting system but also reduces fatigue on the rider. With the lower cost helmets like this one a big complaint is the wind noise and ventilation. Bell put in a padded wind collar to help seal the helmet around your head to reduce that wind noise. Bell didn’t skimp on the venting ether. The Qualifier helmet has a vent on the chin bar that channels air up the shield to reduce fogging and push heat from the rider’s face to the top of the helmet. There are also two vents on the top of the helmet that draw air into the helmet. The lining in the helmet has channeling built in that allows air from the top vent to flow over the rider’s head and get pulled out the exhaust vents in the back of the helmet. This is an impressive lid, especially when you look at the price:: Aaron, 7/10/14