Held Phantom II Gloves
- Highly abrasion-resistant kangaroo leather
- Colorfast & sweat-proof
- Unlined palm for grip and feel
- Pre-formed, crease-free palm
- Special step seam avoids pressure points on inner hand & enhances feel
- Tunnel wrist strap
- Visor wipe
- Perforated finger side walls
- Titanium knuckle protectors
- GFK protectors on edge of hand, covered with Superfabric brand material
- Highly abrasion-resistant stingray leather, under-laid with shock-absorbing gel on ball of thumb
- SuperFabric® reinforcement on fingers
- Kevlar protection lining on back of hand & fingers
- Suprotect® shock-absorbing special foam over back of hand and thumb
More Info: this document explains some of the features listed above.
(not all Held models have all the features listed; use your back button after viewing)
Factory Sponsored Markdown! Priced at $260 thru the end of May and then it goes back up, so hurry!
Please Note: We can only ship Held products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Held gloves are sold in glove sizes rather than the normal “alpha” sizes you are used to in the US. But fear not, we offer a comprehensive guide to choosing a Held glove size for you:
And here is some information about the long term care of Held gloves:
Our Two Cents
I’ve always been a Held glove fan. I think the quality of their products just really shows. These new Phantom gloves feel like I’m pulling Rolls Royces on my hands! The palms are kangaroo which is commonly known to be one of the best leathers for gloves. The leather is thin, but very abrasion resistant and the kangaroo is also more tolerant of moisture and salt in sweat. The palms are unlined to give you the most feel for the controls. The back of the glove is lined in Kevlar fabric which is backed by Suprotect foam, so with the gloves on, the back of the hand feels like it is enveloped by perfectly formed padding. The stainless knuckle protector feels super durable and looks super sharp. Like the former version of the Phantom, this glove uses stingray material for abrasion protection on the ball of the thumb and there are other panels of similar, but man-made Superfabric material on the heel of the hand, the gauntlet and the backs of the fingers. The cuff is adjustable and there is a Velcro-close strap at the wrist that secures the glove on your hand. The overall package feels just as secure as a glove can feel, and I bet after a dozen wearings, these gloves would feel like they were made just for you. :: Paul, 03-28-13