Shoei Qwest Diverge Helmet (XL or XXL in Two Colors)
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel testing and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- Five shell and six EPS liner sizes present increased fit options that help to comfortably fit most head sizes
- Molded air spoiler to reduce drag and lift as well as diminish weight pressure on the neck while riding at high speeds
- Upper air intake vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Large upper intake vent positioned to maximize performance in high wind conditions
- Easy to operate large lower intake vent
- Lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
- The rear/neck outlets allow for effective air exhaust
- Breath guard and chin curtain included
- High performance fiber materials are combined with extremely elastic organic fibers to create a shell structure that is ultra lightweight, rigid and resilient
- 3-D center pad and multi-layered, polyurethane foam cheek pads
- Cheek pads are replaceable or removable for maintenance
- Eyeglass compatible interior
- Neatly secures chin strap
- Q.R.S.A. (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation. The spring-loaded base plate (U.S. patent pending 11/799935) pulls the shield back to contact the window beading evenly and ensures a proper seal
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces
- Optional, CWF-1 two-dimensional Pinlock® equipped racing shields with tear-off posts are available (this is not a part we currently carry)
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional CW-1 Pinlock® prepared shields are available to accommodate Pinlock® Fog Free Inserts
- A pre-set lever can easily lock the shield in place to prevent the shield from opening unexpectedly, as well as prop the shield open to increase airflow
Please Note: We can ship Shoei products to addresses in the 50 US states only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Please take a look at this sizing information supplied by Shoei.
Our Two Cents
Here’s a great deal you’ll likely only find at MotorcycleGear.com. We bought all the remaining inventory in this helmet graphic from the US Shoei distributor and we can now offer this helmet at a sub-$300 price!
The Qwest Diverge helmet from Shoei incorporates an aerodynamic spoiler right into the shell, helping to reduce lift and drag, making for a stable and less fatiguing ride. Shoei’s engineers have worked to improve the ventilation system to increase the flow of cool air and exhaust hot air, all the while reducing noise. The Diverge’s graphics are clean and good looking. Another quality helmet from Shoei, one of the leaders in the market.
Our friends at webBikeWorld have conducted an extensive, thoughtful review of the Qwest helmets; it’s well worth a read.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I finally gave this helmet a good workout in October, when I wore it on a 400+ mile ride through the Davis Mtns and down to the Mexican border. The fit is excellent, and there were no pressure points that made me sore or uncomfortable. The sound... (Read more...)
Purchased this Shoei Qwest to replace my aging but trustworthy Rf1000 model. I am glad I did! The Qwest has a high level of fit and finish as expected, and the grey/black graphics are very sharp and eye catching! The helmet in size XL fits great... (Read more...)