Nelson Rigg CL-1035 Touring Strap Mount Tank Bag
- Constructed of Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon with Fibertech accents
- Triple Threat strap mount mounting system
- Dual mounting capability
- Non slip/non scratch mounting base
- Reflective piping
- Exterior side pockets
- Map pocket
- Fully expandable main compartment can accommodate most full face helmets
- Lined interior
- Internal organizer
- Built in port for charging cables or headphone cords
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Carrying handle
- Converts to a backpack
- Removable backpack straps included
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Calculate tank bag size on your motorcycle video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 15.00”(L) x 10.00”(W) x 7.00”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 15.00”(L) x 10.00”(W) x 11.00”(H)
- Capacity: 17.21 Liters or 27.04 Liters when expanded
- Map pocket dimensions: 15.00”(L) x 7.00”(W)
Our Two Cents
The CL-1035 tank bag is a great choice for the traveler, for some riders it’s all the storage space they will need. With the main compartment expanded we were able to fit the overnighter package in this bag with some room to spare.
The Triple Threat Mounting System is multi directional, providing endless possibilities for positioning the mounting kit in the best location. Compatible with more motorcycles than any other mounting system and by far the most functional on the market today.
This bag can be used as a tail bag by purchasing the TLPK-MT-20 Tail Bag Mounting Kit here.
This bag can be attached to Nelson Rigg saddlebags (aka “Dual Mounting”) by purchasing the TPKSB-MT-30 Dual Mounting Kit here.
This mounting system can be converted to a magnetic mounting system by purchasing the MAG-MT-10 Magnetic Mounting Kit here.