- Cell phone
- Garage door opener 3.5”(L) x 2”(W) x 1”(H)
- 16 oz water bottle
- 1 Hooded sweatshirt
- 1 T-shirt
- 1 pair of pants
- 1 pair of underwear
- 1 pair of socks
- 1 pair of shoes
- Toiletries: I keep it minimal with travel size toothbrush, toothpaste, and deodorant in a ziploc bag
- First aid kit: This is a kit of only a few small items I threw together, dimensions: 4”(L) x 2.5”(W) 1.5”(H)
- Cover: Nelson Rigg UV-2000 or a lightweight full cover like the Nelson Rigg MC-100 or brand with storage pouch packed dimensions of approximately 10”(L) x 4.5”(W) x 4”(H)
- Tire repair kit: Stop N’ Go Tubeless Repair Kit or brand with storage pouch dimensions of approximately 8”(L) x 5”(W) x 1.5”(H)
- Tool kit: CruzTOOLS Econo Kit M2 or brand with storage pouch dimensions of approximately 9”(L) x 4”(W) x 1.5”(H). The Chase Harper 8875 Tool Roll Bag is a good choice for riders who like to assemble their own tool selection based on their specific needs.
This is not a guide for packing, everyone packs differently based on their particular needs for the situation at hand. I wanted to provide a form of reference for calculating the capacity of this bag beyond the dimensions that are provided.
Use your back button to exit.