Nelson Rigg CL-1070 Touring Expandable Tail Bag
- Constructed of Top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon with Fibertech accents
- Nylon loop adjustable mounting system
- Dual mounting capability
- Non slip/non scratch mounting base
- Reflective piping
- Lined interior
- Fully expandable main compartment can accommodate most full face helmets
- Large side pockets
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Reinforced carrying handle
- Adjustable shoulder strap included
- Rain cover included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Tips for choosing the right luggage
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
- Main compartment dimensions: 12.00”(L) x 11.00”(W) x 11.00”(H)
- Main compartment expanded dimensions: 12.00”(L) x 11.00”(W) x 14.00”(H)
Our Two Cents
The CL-1070 Touring Expandable Tail Bag is a mid sized bag with a fully expandable main compartment. There are strategically placed D-rings on the exterior for attaching bungee nets or maybe even an additional piece of luggage.
With the main compartment fully expanded we were able to fit a full face helmet inside with a small amount of room to spare. Or the overnighter package.
This tail bag also has the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means it can be attached to any Nelson Rigg saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport. If you already own Nelson Rigg saddlebags or are purchasing them along with this tail bag, you can purchase the TPKSB-MT-35 Dual Mounting Kit here.