SetUp Pegaso Vented Boot
- Synthetic leather upper with breathable vent panels
- Lining is a fully vented cotton/poly blend
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Extra layer of leather in shift area
- Inner ankle is internally protected via a nylon shield
- Reflective panel above heel
- A softer, pleated material is used in the Achilles area for increased flexibility
- Injection molded thermoplastic heel cup
- Davos sole made with an exclusive Set Up formulated compound
A note about the Setup brand: Setup is a brand developed by Sidi a few years back. The idea was to design “value priced” boots for every-day riders that performed well for a reasonable price. The popularity of the boots has been good, but the recent devaluation of the dollar has short circuited the “value priced” part of the equation, so therefore the brand has been discontinued in the US. The boots you see here are on closeout and will not be available after our inventory is gone. Please use the drop down menu below to view remaining sizes/colors.
Check out these similar products:
Choose a men’s or women’s boot size using the Setup Size Conversion Chart. Setup boots are sized very similarly to Sidi boots, so if you have experience with Sidi sizing we suggest you buy the same size.
Our Two Cents
The Pegaso vented boot is designed to give some comfort in hot weather. It’s a shorter boot to be worn under pants (rather than with sport pants tucked in). Most of the foot is synthetic leather, but there are mesh panels built in to let air flow into the boot for comfort. The boots offer molded plastic/rubber protection in the heel cup and also over the toe. And the toe area offers double material in case of wear from shifting. There is a hidden nylon armor insert on the inside of the ankle bone and some light padding on the outside of the ankle bone. The boots go on and off easily with a side zipper—ideal for commuters. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-up pictures of this boot’s features.