Garmin Zumo XT GPS ~ Sale
- The 5.5” display is brighter than previous models and can be seen in any light. It’s also glove-friendly with crisp HD resolution in landscape or portrait mode.
- Go confidently into every ride with a navigator that’s built to withstand all kinds of weather (IPX7) and rough terrain.
- With the backlight set at 100% brightness, the battery lasts up to 3.5 hours, and it can go up to 6 hours on regular settings. Or you can hard-wire to constant power for longer adventures.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY
- You’ll have access to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery around the world with direct-to-device downloads via Wi-Fi® connectivity2 and no annual subscription.
PRELOADED ON-ROAD MAPS
- Be ready for the ride with preloaded street maps for the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas. Map updates included.
PRELOADED OFF-ROAD MAPS
- Adventurous riding is encouraged with preloaded off-road topographic maps featuring North and Central America public land boundaries, 4×4 roads and more.
SIMPLE MAP SWITCHING
- Quickly toggle between on-road maps, topographic maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, so you can always have the perfect map for your ride.
GARMIN ADVENTUROUS ROUTING
- Turn straightforward rides into twisting, gnarly adventures by selecting your road preferences.
- Record your route by using the track recorder, and save or share it for future adventures.
SHARE YOUR FAVORITE RIDES
- Easily send GPX files from your phone3 to your zūmo XT, or share GPX files with fellow riders by using the Garmin Drive™ app.
IN THE BOX
- Zūmo XT
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
$499.99, Our Price: