Sidi X-Power Boot
Made with the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 3, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining and insole as the higher end boots, a great value! The flex system positioned on the ankle area provides free movement, which is controlled and limited through a mechanism placed inside the hinge. The back flexion is also limited thanks to the plastic protection panels shape which is designed to enhance safety. The tongue area as well as the rear Achilles area is made of thermoformed padded microfiber to further enhance boot fit and comfort.
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for breathability, the upper has an all-new extra soft lining as well that facilitates the fit and greatly enhances comfort!
- The inside area of the boot has a smooth design specifically studied for a better contact and grip with the motorcycle. This calf protector also has an anti-slip rubber insert and is heat resistant.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler.
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel.
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Removable arch support.
- An inner gaiter blocks dirt and debris from entering the boot.
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones.
- Toe area covered in protective plastic.
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock 4 buckle system with memory straps.
- All 4 buckles are protected against opening via an integrated guard.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable.
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Sidi boots typically fit very consistently from one model to the next and this boot is no exception. We feel the size chart represents the fit very well. Width is “normal”, which is C or D in US shoe sizes.