Alpinestars GP Force Phantom 1 Piece Suit
The GP Force Phantom Leather Suit is constructed from bovine leather for unsurpassed abrasion and tear resistance. Fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air5®, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system, the GP Force Phantom Leather Suit incorporates Alpinestars GP protectors for effective impact protection and external sliders at the joints for unparalled abrasion resistance.
- Comes fitted with Nucleon Bio-Flex hip protectors.
- Inner knee suede reinforcement for grip on the bike.
- Perforated leather panels are strategically positioned to offer excellent levels of cooling airflow and comfort.
- Stretch panels on abdomen, under the arms, on the arms, crotch and back of leg for an optimum high performance riding fit.
- Aerodynamic back hump is ventilated for maximum airflow.
- Removable and replaceable Sport slider offers superior durability and feel.
- Calf expansion panel with stretch ribs for a custom fit.
- Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – AA class.
Read on for more details.
The suits are offered in European sizes, so you’ll need to select the size using Alpinestars sizing chart using your chest and waist measurements. And for those who may have a bit of a belly, we encourage you to measure your belly also. Choose a suit size that will accommodate your chest, waist, and belly.
|Euro Size||Max Chest Size (inches)||Max Belly Size (inches)|